Friday, February 12, 2016

Isabel + Kyle = In Love & Engaged


Isabel & Kyle's love story in the words of Isabel ...

A Chance Meeting
Ky and I first met by chance. My best friend was having a small party to celebrate her birthday with only those close invited. Ky showed up and it wasn’t love at first sight, like most would think. It was more me wondering why the heck he was there if the party was for close friends only... 

A "Lady & The Tramp" Style Dinner
 We all started playing a game and it was then when both Ky and I shared a special moment that we both decided to ignore...

Caught in the Moment
  A few weeks after the party we became facebook friends, neither admitting who added who first. I went on to travel but kept in contact with Kyle via social media, a few messaged back and forth, which then became text messages and finally we gave in and decided to hang out face to face...

A Stroll in Love
 Our love story is unique because it didn’t happen all at once, in fact it took quite a bit of time for me to open up and give in to the feelings I had for Kyle... 

Sweet Embrace
 We were able to really get to know each other before we made it official. Our feelings grew more and more each day and before I knew it, we were at a friends house for dinner and I was staring at Ky, thinking, holy cow, I’m so in love with this guy!!! 

Hopelessly in Love
 From that day on, all walls were down and we built this wonderful relationship, full of laughter and trust... 

Love & Laughter
 He comforts, inspires and most importantly loves all of me...


August 2nd 2015, Ky got down on one knee in front of our entire family and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him. With a huge smile and tears falling down my face, I said of course! How I felt that day will live inside of my heart forever, and will only grow stronger...

Engaged!!

The Ring

I'm looking forward to a beautiful wedding day but more importantly a beautiful marriage to the man who has my entire heart.


Beautiful Love.

Photography: Devon C Photography Floral Design & Styling: La Petite Fleur Decor & Styling: AWE Events Venue & Cuisine: La Cantinella Ristorante

No comments:

Post a Comment